EA announced today the release of the EA SPORTS NCAA Football 11 demo available through the Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network. Four different matchups are featured within the NCAA Football 11 demo release, including notable rivalries – the “Red River Rivalry” with Oklahoma and Texas squaring off in the Cotton Bowl and the “Sunshine Showdown” with Florida traveling to Florida State, along with key battles featuring Miami at Ohio State and Missouri at Clemson.
NCAA Football 11 delivers unique game play and traditions for each of the 120 schools through the TruSchool system, which blends offensive styles, coaching tendencies, areas of talent, stadiums and traditions to bring the pageantry and rivalry of college football to life like never before.
Authentic College Presentation
- Pre-Game Team Entrances– Recreating one of college football’s greatest traditions, NCAA Football 11 will feature true-to-life pre-game team entrances from many of college football’s traditional powers. From touching Howard’s Rock at Clemson to Ohio State's players interlocking arms as they head onto the field, the NCAA Football 11 demo will feature pre-game team entrances from home teams Clemson, Ohio State, Texas and Florida State.
- True College Football Emotion – Feel the pageantry of college footballwith more than 150 authentic stadiums, team-specific entrances, team mascots, and celebrations.
- ESPN Integration - From the moment the game begins until the final tick of the clock, you’ll feel as though you’re part of the ESPN Game of the Week with full ESPN broadcast graphics package and all-new replay system. ESPN commentators Brad Nessler and Kirk Herbstreit lead broadcast duties from the booth, while sideline reporter Erin Andrews provides commentary, insights and injury reports throughout the game.
Authentic College Gameplay
- Distinct Offensive Styles– Whether you prefer Missouri’s spread no huddle offense, the Pro Style offense from Miami or the multiple offense formations from Ohio State, fans will be able to play with each school’s distinct offensive style in NCAA Football 11.
- Real Assignment AI – From true option blocking to new running lanes, the offensive possibilities are endless with real assignment AI.
- All–New Locomotion System – Run the ball like college football greats with the all-new locomotion system, creating an authentic running mechanic allowing users an explosive first step, the ability to stop momentum on a dime and rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit.
By completing each NCAA Football 11 demo matchup, players will unlock the Nike Pro Combat uniforms and helmets for both schools, which will be available for use in the full retail version of the game. Players that recommend the NCAA Football 11 demo to a friend will also unlock Nike Pro Combat helmets and uniforms for three additional schools for use in the full retail version of the game*.
To view the latest content about NCAA Football 11, fans can also visit the EA SPORTS On Demand channel which is located at the EA SPORTS Extras portion of the menu within the game. The channel includes videos about NCAA Football 11 features, producer blogs and much more. New content will be posted through launch on July 13, so keep checking the EA SPORTS On Demand channel for the latest news about NCAA Football 11. To utilize the EA SPORTS On Demand channel, users must be connected online.
Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 11 will be available on July 13 for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems. NCAA Football 11 has been rated “E” for everyone by the ESRB.
For more information, please visit the Official Website.
* For important details, including offer expiration, see ncaafootball.easports.com/demo