Rock Band 3
Rock Band 3 is the latest version in the Rock Band series.
Rock Band 3 has mind-blowing new modes and instruments, and more music than any other music game.
Play vocal harmonies with up to three players like you did in The Beatles: Rock Band. And for the first time ever you'll also be able to play using a keyboard peripheral!
Start a band. Rock the world.
- Rock Band 3 Screen 9 2032 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 8 1630 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 1 1352 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 3 787 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 2 547 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 4 475 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 5 377 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 6 320 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- Rock Band 3 Screen 7 340 Views - Aug 6, 2010
- The Most Music. Period. The RB3 disc soundtrack contains over 80 of the best bands from around the world, including bands that have never appeared in a music game, and support for existing Rock Band tracks (previous Rock Band discs, downloaded songs and track/artist packs). Plus, RB3 will give you immediate access to a library of over 2000 songs, with new content added weekly. Rock Band’s gigantic music library dwarfs that of Guitar Hero or any other music game.
- Redesigned Music Library. Create and save set lists, and share them with your friends online. Improved song sorting makes it easier to find the songs you like–and hide the songs you don’t. Song recommendation system will recommend new songs for you based upon those you already like to play.
- Expand the Band: Keyboard and Harmony Vocals. In addition to guitar, bass, drums, and solo voice, RB3 introduces 3-part vocal harmonies, and—for the first time ever—keyboard! Up to 7 players can play together for the ultimate social gaming experience.
- Go Pro. Take your passion for music to the next level: “Rock Band Pro” lets you develop real musical instrument skills through gameplay! Pro Drums supports three expansion cymbals for more accurate drum set simulation. Pro Keys features pitch-accurate keyboard performance. Pro Guitar—the flagship of the RB Pro initiative—features realistic guitar and bass performance, utilizing the new “Mustang Pro” simulated guitar controller. Additionally, Harmonix is working with professionals in the music industry to deliver to players a real electric guitar controller.
- Play Just For Fun … or Get Serious Casual player? RB3 has great new party modes for quick rocking sessions with friends. Serious player? A whole new universe of challenges awaits. The revamped Career Mode sets your band on a path to conquer the world, chasing 700+ goals and rewards. Pro Modes take instrumental gameplay to the next level of sophistication. And seamless leaderboard integration keeps you always aware of how you’re stacking up against your friends.