Skate 2 brings gamers to New San Vanelona, a city that's been rebuilt after an unspeakable disaster five years ago. Equipped with double the bag of tricks, players are tasked to rebuild their career and revive the skate scene. Now with the ability to get off-board and move objects around, you can create your own epic spots and challenges, which can then be uploaded, shared and experienced by others around the world. Skate 2 ups the ante in delivering all the grit, creativity and culture of skateboarding with all-new tricks that allow you to truly skate in your own way - on and off the board.
- Play Skate 2 Maloof Cup DLC Trailer 9220 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Skate 2 Sizzle 2 7080 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Skate 2 Making Of 2 8662 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Skate 2 Trailer 1 3628 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Skate 2 Sizzle 1 1092 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Skate 2 Trailer 3 1292 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Skate 2 Teaser 2 1448 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Double Your Bag of Tricks - Take to the streets and own the spots of New San Van with new tricks like one-foots, handplants, hippy jumps, and more.
- Move It! - Get off your board and move stuff to create your ultimate spots to skate and destroy.
- Change the Face of the City - You can’t rebuild the scene alone—call on your crew to uncap the spots, drain the pools, and provide some personal security.
- Hall of Meat - Punish your skater in the harshest ways possible with all-new bone-crushing bail physics. The new Thrasher Hall of Meat mode features brutal slam challenges complete with gestures to customize your gnarliest bails.
- Create Spots - After you’ve moved stuff around to create the best spots, show them off. Upload your custom spots, download other gamers’ stuff to skate, and vote on whose spots rule.
- Even More Online Skating - Roll seamlessly between single player and online skate sessions and compete for cold hard cash and/or glory in the new competitive online modes.
- Express Yourself - Use the Graphics Creator to build custom graphics, then slap them on your hats, hoodies, and decks. Now that you’ve personalized your skater, film your sickest lines with the expanded skate.Reel and share your vids with the world.