The Simpsons™ Game
In The Simpsons Game, Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to defend their home town from rising chaos. While the Simpsons have general abilities that can be used to fight opponents, interact with environments, and finish puzzles; each one has been imbued with special abilities that are unique to their personalities. These abilities grow and change as they progress through the story to battle tougher and tougher enemies in their quest to save Springfield!
To help the Simpsons, gamers must journey through their home town (as well as vast worlds beyond!), vanquish an amazing array of villains, and fight their way through parodies of multiple popular games. 100% original script from the writers of the show with 4 distinct acts divided into 16 episodes and over 8,000 lines of dialogue. The open-world Springfield was designed as a central locale to jump into episodes with iconic locations to visit, characters to be visited and interact with, and hundreds of collectibles to be found. With parodies of the video game industry, pop culture and current events, the game has the same gut wrenching hilarity as the show.
- The Real Simpsons - You wouldn't want to hear Comic Book Guy voiced over by an actual comic book shop guy, would you? Neither would we! That's why we got the actual voice actors from the TV show and movie to reprise their roles, so the characters in The Simpsons Game sound exactly as they should.
- Play Your Favorite Characters - Play as all members of your favorite dysfunctional TV family as you battle to save them from video game purgatory.
- It's the Real Deal - Just like you want the game to sound like the show, you also want it to look like the show. And thanks to some really smart guys using innovative 3D into 2D technology, it does! Add in a huge cast of Simpsons folks and an amazing level of interactivity and you’ve got a Simpsons experience like no other.
- Haw-haw! - When The Simpsons aims its trademark wit at the video game industry, nothing's sacred! Pop culture and current event parodies join the mix to deliver classic The Simpsons humor and then some!
- They're Simpsons and Then Some - The Simpsons have been given special video game powers! From Lisa's Saxophone Spin to Homer's Power Burp, these special abilities give the Simpsons a fighting chance against the videogame baddies.